空乘英语300句

发布时间 : 星期五 文章空乘英语300句更新完毕开始阅读

正常程序Regular Process

1. 登机 Boarding 1.1欢迎Greetings

1. 您好,欢迎您乘坐国航航班!

Good morning (afternoon, evening).Welcome aboard Air China.

2. 您好,欢迎您乘坐星空联盟成员国航航班! Welcome aboard Air China, a member of star alliance.

3. 晚上好!请您出示登机牌。

Good morning (afternoon, evening). May I have a look at your boarding pass?

4. __先生/女士,请用毛巾。

Mr. / Ms. ___, here?s the towel for you, please.

5. __先生/女士,我们为您准备了橙汁、矿泉水和香槟酒,请问您喜欢哪一种?

Mr. / Ms. ___, we have prepared orange juice, mineral water and champagne for you. Which would you prefer?

6. __先生/女士,您需要换一下拖鞋吗,这样会舒服些。

Mr. / Ms. ___, would you like to put on your slippers? You will be more comfortable with them.

1

7. __先生/女士,需要品尝一下香槟吗?我们配备的是卡迪亚香槟。 Mr./Ms._, would you like to try the champagne? We?ve got Cartier.

8. 天气比较冷,您需要一杯热茶吗? It?s quite cold .Would you like a cup of hot tea?

1.2座位Seating

1.您好,请从这边通道往前走。

Good morning (afternoon, evening). This aisle (way), please.

2. __先生/女士,请从这边上楼梯,楼上是公务舱。

Good morning (afternoon, evening), Mr. / Ms. ___. Please go this way to the upstairs. Business class is in upstairs.

3. 座椅排号在行李架上方。

Seat numbers are indicated on the overhead compartments.

4. 您的座位是20排D座,请跟我来。 Your seat number is 20 D. Please follow me.

5. 麻烦您侧身让后面的旅客过一下。

Excuse me. Please give way to the passengers behind.

6. 好的,旅客登机完毕后,我帮您看看第一排有没有空座位。 Sure, after the boarding finishes, I?ll see if there is any vacant seat for you in the first row. 2

7. 25E座位没有旅客,起飞后您可以去坐。

The seat 25 E is vacant, and you can change your seat after take-off.

8. 对不起,您旁边的旅客想和她的孩子坐在一起,您方便跟她换座位吗?

Excuse me. The lady next to you wants to sit with her kid. Would you mind changing seats with her?

9. 对不起,我已沟通过了,但那位旅客还是想坐靠窗的座位。 I have talked with that passenger, but he would more like the window seat.

10. 对不起,机上无法办理升舱手续。建议您下次在地面提前办理。 I am afraid we can not upgrade you on board. May I suggest you arrange that procedure in advance at check-in counter next time?

11. 先生,这里是机组座位,请您回原位。谢谢您的合作!

Excuse me, sir, this is the crew seat. May I ask you kindly to return to your original seat? Thank you for your cooperation.

12. 为了使飞机保持配载平衡,请您回到指定的位子上坐好,谢谢您的合作。

In order to keep the aircraft in balance, please return to your original seats. Thank you.

13. 对不起,您先在座位休息,我去问一下(我请地服人员查询一下),马上就回来。

I am sorry. Please sit in here for the time being. I will check it with the

3

联系合同范文客服:xxxxx#qq.com(#替换为@)