Module 9 People and places检测题
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. II. 听句子,选择恰当的答语,句子读两遍。（5分） 6. A. Yes, he is. 7. A. Yes, it is. 8. A. Yes, it is. 9. A. Yes, I do.
B. No, he is.
C. Yes, he does.
C. Yes, there is.
B. Yes, there isn’t. B. No, they are.
C. Yes, they are.
C. Yes, I am.
B. No, I don’t.
10. A. I’m on the Great Wall. B. I’m taking a photo. C. I’d like a postcard.
III. 听对话,选择正确答案,对话读两遍。（5分） 11. What is Lingling buying? A. Presents.
12. What would the woman like to get? A. A postcard.
B. A present.
C. A bike.
13. What is the woman having? A. Breakfast.
14. What’s the woman doing? A. Watching television. tennis.
B. Playing games.
15. What time are you starting your lessons? A .At seven.
B. At eight.
C. At nine.
IV. 听短文,完成句子,短文读两遍。（5分） 16. It is today.
17. We’re on a school . 18. Wang Hui is taking lots of .
19. Daming is having and in the sun. 20. Lingling is drinking .
21. —Why are you standing there， Maggie?
—I can’t see the blackboard clearly. Two tall boys are sitting me. A. behind
B. in front of
D. next to
22. Our parents often tell us not alone in the river in summer. A. be
B. to be
23. The boy was able to himself when he was very young. A. dress
C. put on
24. —Sorry, Mr Green. I my English book at home. —That’s OK， but don’t forget next time. A. forgot
25. Young people enjoy pop music. A. listening
B. listening to
D. to hear
26.—Tom， it’s cold outside. your coat when you go out. —OK， Mom. A. Take off
B. Take away
C. Put away
D. Put on
27. He usually things himself on Sundays. A. buy
28. They are the city. A. visit
29. There are people in the park.
A .a lot B. lot of C. a lots of D. a lot of
30. Pubs are places have a drink. A. for
It’s Sunday today. There’re 31 people in the park. Some are walking. Some are 32 tea. Others are watching flowers. Look! There is Lucy. She’s 33 a kite 34 her brother， Tom. The kite is high in the sky（天空）now. Their parents are sitting under the tree. What are they 35 about? I don’t know.
Oh， dear! Look! Lucy’s kite is in a big tree now. Tom 36 to climb the tree 37 get it back. But his mother doesn’t let him 38 it. At the moment we can see Polly is flying high. It can get the kite 39 Lucy. Lucy is very happy to get the kite 40 .She thanks Polly very much. 31. A. many 32. A. drink 33. A. flying 34. A. and 35. A. talk 36. A. wants 37. A. also 38. A. do 39. A. to 40. A. up
B. drinking B. flys
C. eat C. flies C. to
D. eating D. fly
B. with B. talks B. likes B. and
C. talking C. goes C. but
D. talk to D. runs D. for
D. does D. and
B .to do B. with
C. to C. for
B. back C. to D. on
Today is Saturday. It is our cleaning day. The pupils of our class are cleaning our classroom. Mary is cleaning the door. She is standing on a chair. Tom and some others are cleaning the windows. Some of us are sweeping the floor. Others are cleaning the desks and chairs. I am taking down the old pictures and putting
up some new ones. Our teacher is in the classroom， too. She is helping us to put the desks and chairs in order. 41. What day is it today? A. Sunday.
42. The pupils are . A. standing on a chair C. cleaning the desks
B. cleaning the window D. cleaning the classroom
43. The teacher is helping us to . A. put the desks and chairs in order C. clean the window 44. Mary is .
A. cleaning the door C. sweeping the floor
B. cleaning the windows D. cleaning the desks and chairs
B. sweep the floor
D. take down the pictures
45. Why do the pupils come to school? A. To study.
B. To clean the classroom. D. To see their teacher. B
Li Ming is staying with the Wang’s family for the weekend.
Today it is warm and fine. The family are having dinner in the garden. They often have dinner in the garden on a warm and fine spring day. Now Mr and Mrs Wang are sitting at table with Li Ming under a tree.
“It’s great to have dinner out here on such a lovely day，” Mrs Wang says. “What’s the weather like in your hometown， Li Ming?” Mr Wang asks. “It’s not very warm in spring. But I like the spring there best.” “Help yourself to some cakes. Li Ming，” Mrs Wang says. “Thanks，” says Li Ming. “The cakes are very nice. I enjoy the dinner very much.”
46. Li Ming is staying with the Wang’s family . A. for a week
B. for a day
D. for a month
C. To learn English.
C. for the weekend
47. It’s not a cold spring day, is it?