Nancy and Sheila are in the same class. They are friends. Nancy wants to invite Sheila to dinner on Sunday. But Sheila doesn't know the way. Now Nancy is telling her.
It's easy. You can take No. 4 bus. After you get off at Red Road, cross it and take the first turning on the left. Walk along the road for about five minutes, and then you will see a big tree. Go straight on and walk about 100 metres, you'll see a big red house. This is not my home. Go past the big house about four hundred metres, and you will see a small yellow house beside a small tree. Then you can open the door with your foot. \
\空手地), will you?\36. Nancy asks Sheila to .
A. have dinner with her C. go to the cinema together
B. go to a big red house D. go shopping together
37. Which of the following is TRUE according to the passage?
A. Nancy and Sheila are classmates. B. Sheila should take NO. 5 bus first.
C. Nancy asks Sheila to come to her home on Saturday. D. Sheila knows Nancy's home very well.
38. How far is it from the big tree to the small yellow house?
A. It's five minutes walk.
B. It's a hundred minutes' ride.
C. It's about two hundred metres. D. It's about five hundred metres.
39. Where is Nancy's house ?
A. It's beside a big red house. B. It's beside a small tree. C. It's on the right side of Red Road.
D. It's behind a small yellow house.
40. Why does Nancy asks Sheila to open the door with her foot?
A. Because she thinks Sheila should carry a lot of presents in both hands. B. Because she thinks Sheila should bring her family members to her home. C. Because she thinks Sheila should bring other classmates to her home. D. Because she thinks Sheila will be afraid to open the door with her hands.
41. Go (径直的) on, and you'll find it on your left. 42. There are many kinds of birds in the (森林). 43. I'm sorry. That's (相当,非常) impossible.
44. Our school is to the (东北) of the post office.
45. There is an old wooden (桥) over the river near my home.
46. There isn't a bridge. We'll have to swim . 47. Walk straight on; take the second on the left. 48. There is a slight wind coming from the · 49. It's too for the kids to play in the street. 50. Do you remember any stories about work?
51. Thank you for me to your birthday party. 52. We are looking forward to a long holiday. 53. Go straight on, and you the Panda House. 54. --- When are you leaving for Beijing?
--- We for Beijing at about seven next Sunday morning.
55. If you don't how to answer the question, you may ask your teacher.
leave invite have find danger fun cross turn 六、翻译(根据中文提示完成句子)（共5小题；共5分）
56. 躺在长凳下的狗是你的吗？(词数不限) Is the dog yours?
When you're under the big tree, and the bridge. 58. 银行在我家前面。(词数不限) The bank is my home.
Would you like to come to to listen to a report this Saturday afternoon? 60. 一年中何时是参观你家乡的最好时间？(词数不限) When is the best time of a year ? 七、阅读与表达(表格式)（共10小题；共20分）
Boys and girls, do you like shopping? When and where do you like to shop? Let's meet Millie, Kitty and Amy together and listen to their ideas.
My name is Millie. I'm 25 years old. I'm a volleyball player. I like shopping very much, but shopping with my husband(丈夫) is not fun. When I'm free, I go shopping with my friends. I like to shop in some big shopping malls. l think they look very modern, and there are many kinds of wonderful things in them.
I'm Kitty. I'm 20 years old. l'm an actress(女演员). Because of my job, I often go shopping to buy some nice clothes. I never go shopping at the weekend because there are always too many people in shopping malls. I like shopping in some shops. There are many different styles of clothes in them.
My name is Amy. I'm 14. I'm a middle school student. I seldom go to shopping malls because I have much homework to do every day. And I dislike to wait for a long time to pay the money. If I need something, my mother buys it for me. So I have more time to study. But I like shopping online. It's easy and interesting. Sometimes I buy some books online.
Different Ideas About Shopping Millie She is 25 years old, a 61. player. She likes shopping, 62. she dislikes shopping with her husband. She often shops with friends in some 63. shopping malls. She thinks things in the shopping malls are very 64. . She is 65. years old. She likes shopping, but she doesn't go shopping at the 66. . She always buys 67. in some shops. She is a 14-year-old middle school student. She 68. most of her time on homework, so she 69. goes to shopping malls. But she 70. shopping online. She thinks it's easy and interesting. Kitty Amy
My school is on Xihua S , and it is only about half an h walk from my home. And if I r my bike, it takes only ten minutes. Every morning, l ride along Zhongshan Road and take the s turning
on the left into Xihua Street. It's not far, so I don't have to get up too e . And I can go b home for lunch every day. Sometimes when it rains, I take a bus to school. I get off at the bus s just on Xihua Street. The bus stop is n to our school gate.
It's good to live near the school. But there is a p . There is usually too much traffic in the afternoon. And I hate w for a long time at the traffic lights.
1. 在Lily家附近车站乘2路车到Blue Star站下车；
2. 沿着北大街（North Street）往前走，在第二个交通灯处向右转弯； 3. 一直往前走，会看到一座桥，走过桥后向左转人公园路(Park Road)； 4. 走过超市，会看见在这条路的尽头就是我的家，我的家是181号； 5. 我父母将为我们准备充足的食物和饮料。期待在聚会上看到你。 注意:
1. 英文信须包括所有内容要点，要求语句通顺、意思连贯； 2. 词数80个左右，英文信的开头和结尾已给出，不计入总词数。 Dear Lily,
I'm going to have a birthday party this Saturday. I hope you can come to my party. _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
一、单项选择 1. A 11. D
2. B 12. A
3. C 13. B
4. B 14. C
5. C 15. A
二、完形填空 16. B
三、阅读理解 26. D
36. A 37. A 38. D 39. B 40. A
41. straight 42. forest 43. quite 44. northeast 45. bridge 五、选词填空(句子选词填空)
46. across 47. turning 48. north 49. dangerous 50. funny 51. inviting 52. having 53. will find 54. are leaving 55. know 六、翻译(根据中文提示完成句子)
56. lying under the bench 57. turn left; walk to 58. in front of 59. the English Corner 60. to visit your hometown 七、阅读与表达(表格式)
61. volleyball 62. but 63. big 64. wonderful 65. twenty/20 66. weekend 67. clothes 68. spends 69. seldom 70. likes 八、首字母填空(短文首字母)
71. Street 72. hour's 73. ride 74. second 75. early 76. back 77. stop 78. next 79. problem 80. waiting 九、作文 81. Dear Lily,
I'm going to have a birthday party this Saturday. I hope you can come to my party. You can take a/the No. 2 bus near your home and get off at Blue Star bus stop. Walk along North Street. Turn right at the second traffic lights. Walk straight on, and you will see a bridge. You can go across the bridge and turn left into Park Road. Walk past the supermarket, and you will see my house at the end of the road. My house is No. 181. You can't miss it. My parents will prepare plenty of food and drinks for us.
I'm looking forward to seeing you at the party.