新概念二翻译练习与答案

发布时间 : 星期二 文章新概念二翻译练习与答案更新完毕开始阅读

15、他妻子提醒他需要买些咖啡和糖。

His wife reminded him that they need to buy some coffee and sugar.

16、现在流行一种有很多洞鞋子。

A certain shoes which have a lot of holes are in fashion now.

17、他提着一双满是洞洞的鞋子。He takes a pair of shoes with holes on it.

18、当大家都沉默的时候,他突然评论说。 As everybody were silent, he remarked suddenly.

19、我马上后悔我刚才不应该说那样的话。I regretted saying some words like that at once. Or: I immediately regreted saying that.

20、请礼貌些评论我的帽子。Please remark my hat more politely.

21、女人总爱买些没用的东西回家。

Women always like buying something they don't need.

22、女人经常刚把一件衣服买回家就后悔。

Women often buy clothes and regret buying it when they get home.

23、我家的镜子前面有一张很多洞的椅子。

There's a chair with many holes in front of the mirror in my home.

24、我也没必要提醒你你昨天穿的裙子有多丑。

I needn't remind you the dress you wore yesterday is so ugly.

25、一个男人永远不会嫌他身边的女人多。

A man can never have too many women around him.

Lesson 42

1、在去车站的路上,我停下来买了张报纸。

On the way to the station,I stopped to buy a newspaper.

2、我该如何才能让她不抱怨呢?How can I stop her from complaining. 3、我已经不买报纸了。I have stopped buying newspaper.

4、过了一会儿,那狗便不再跟着我了。After a time, the dog stopped following me.

5、他瞥了一眼汤姆门外那个\禁止停车\的牌子,然后把车停在了那里。

He took a glimpse at the \

6、他瞥了一眼小李,一言不发地走了。

He got a glimpse of Xiaoli and went away without a word.

7、我瞥了一眼桌上的纸条,然后告诉他汤姆的电话号码。 I got a glimpse of the note on the table,then told him Tom's number. 8、我向那边瞄了一眼,视线里什么都没有。I got a glimpse there, and there?s nothing to see. 9、他们之间有什么区别?What difference is between them?

10、中国人和日本人之间有很大区别。

There's a lot of difference between Chineese and Japanese.

11、我刚从一个水果市场走来。I just came from a fruit market. 12、我家离水果市场很近。My home is near a fruit market.

13、家庭主妇们每天都要到市场买菜。

Housewives have to go to the market to buy food everyday.

14、我去哪里接你,你办公室还是你家?

Where shall I pick you up,at your office or at your home?

37

15、你明天早上八点来接我吧。Pick me up at eight o'clock tomorrow. 16、这是一条精通音乐的蛇。This is a musical snake.

17、我在广场停下来看了一下表演。

I stopped at the sqaure to have a look at the performance.

18、我注意到一个穿着明亮服装的歌手在广场的中间。 I noticed a singer in bright dress in the middle of the square.

19、很显然,他也注意到我了。Obviously he noticed me too.

20、我听不懂他正在唱的曲调。I didn't know the tune that he was singing.

21、然后他捡起一把伞跳起来舞来。

Then he picked up an umbrella and began to dance.

22、我从地上捡起一枝花送给了他。I picked up a flower from the floor and give it to him.

23、他瞥了我一眼继续唱着He got a glimpse of me and coutinued to sing.

24、他做了一些很难的动作,得到了热烈的欢迎。 He did some hard movements and got warm welcome.

25、大家都很喜欢这样的节奏。Everybody likes this tune.

26、显然,他很享受这种情形。Obviously he was enjoying this situation.

27、我只能做些基本的动作。I just can do some simple movements.

28、你能做些难度大点的动作吗?Can you do some difficult movements?

29、在车上不要做危险的动作。Don't do dangerous movements in a car.

30、昨天太阳7点才缓缓升起。Yesterday, the sun rose slowly at seven o'clock.

Lesson 43

1、我最后一次提醒你,如果你不快点,你就会误了火车的。 I remind you for the last time,if you don't hurry,you will miss the train.

2、下次你见到他时把这些相片给他。Give him these photos next time you see him.

3、虽然一开始时他和他的朋友们走得很快,但没多久他们就慢了下来。 Though,at first,he and his friends walked fast, afterwards,they got slowly. 4、刚开始他们并没有获得胜利。At first,they didn't win.

5、刚开始我还不知道你会来。At first,I didn't know you would come.

6、虽然开始我不知道什么时候放假,但是我已经准备好出行计划了。

Though,at first,I didn't know when the holiday would start,I have already planed the trip.

7,一到达哈尔滨他就陷入了困境。Upon arriving in Haerbin,he got into trouble. 7、当他陷入困境时,他想也许他可以求助于当地警察。

When he was getting into trouble,he thought he might ask the local police for help.

8、如果你在别的城市陷入了困境,不要忘记第一时间就该找当地警察。

If you get into trouble in another city, don't forget to ask for the local police at first.

9、他离家前给他的房子拍了张照片。He took a photograph of his house before he left. 10、在我家的旧房子被卖之前我给它照了许多照片。 I took a lot of photos of my house before it got sold.

11、每次他陷入困境时,他都向他的父母求助。

Everytime he runs into trouble, he asks his parents for help.

12、他曾在某个时间下定决定要成为一名画家。 At one point,he made up his mind to become a painter.

13、现在看起来,他肯定是要赶不上航班了。 It now seems certain that he wouldn't catch the flight.

38

14、看起来,你不太想参加今天的晚会。

It seems like you don?t want to join the party this evening that much. 15、看起来这两件衣服没什么差别是。

It seems that there's no difference between these two dresses. 16、看起来你并不喜欢他。It seems that you don't like him.

17、我看起来像是认真学习的人吗?

Do I look like somebody who would study hard?

18、我差十分钟就赶上火车了。I missed the train by ten minutes. 19、他比我小两岁。He is younger than me by two years.

20、汤姆的航班晚了一小时,所以他将赶不上最后一班火车。 Tom's flight is late for an hour,so he will not catch the last train. 21、记得他以前经常听一首歌叫无尽的爱。

I remember that he used to enjoy a song called \

22、我国有很多大平原。There are many large plains in our country. 23、可是我生活的城市不是平原。But the city I'm living in isn't plain.

24、我喜欢看到一片绿色的植物在平原上.

I like seeing a great number of green plants on the plain.

25、这段时间经常有飞机在我们城市上空飞过。 Some aircrafts often flew above our city these days.

26、看起来好像发生了很严重的事。It seems that some serious problems have happened. 27、探险家把两个装食物的袋子扔下了飞机。 Explorer threw two food sacks out of the plane.

28、昨天我家的一个亲戚提了一袋米给我们。

Yesterday, one of our relatives brought a sack of rice for us.

29、这一袋米很重,你提不起的。This sack of rice is heavy; you won?t be able to lift it.

30、我来帮你提那个装米的袋子吧。Let me help you carry the sack of rice.

Lesson 44

1、我在回家的路上看见一只狗在追一只猫。 On my way home,I saw a dog running after a cat.

2、我昨天看见李太太穿过广场追着她儿子。

I saw Mrs.Li ran through the square after her son yesterday.

3、我冒着危险拿回了我的手提包。I took a risk getting my handbag back. 4、我的手提包的带子断了。The strap of my bag was broken.

5、你有没考虑过在这个镇上安顿下来?

Have you ever thought of settling down in this town?

6、那个男孩冲到他母亲的跟前。The boy rushed up to his mother. 7、公园位于镇的边上。The park lies at the edge of the town.

8、在广场的边上有一个舞蛇的人。There is a snake charmer at the edge of the square.

9、这座房子曾属我所有,但现在它归一位老太太所有。

This house used to belong to me, but it now belongs to a grandma.

This house used to be in my possession, but it?s now in the possession of a grandma.

10、当孩子长大了,他就不在父母的掌控范围了。

When the child has grown up, he is not in the possession of his parents.

11、一切尽在你的掌控之中,除了天气。Everything is in your possession, except the weather. 12、我跑喘不过气来,还是没赶上那辆车。I ran out of breath, but didn't catch up the bus yet.

39

13、当我到达车站时已经上气不接下气了。When I reached the station I was out of breath.

14、她翻遍了包,但就是找不到她的钥匙。

She rummaged her bag,but she couldn't find her keys.

15、当我进来时,有个贼正在翻着抽屉。

When I entered,there was a thief going through something in the drawer.

16、翻别人的包是不礼貌的行为。Rummaging other's bag is an impolite manner. 17、墙上贴着一张纸条写着:别翻我的包。There is a note on the wall that says \my bag.\

18、穿过这片森林就到我家了。You will reach my house by crossing through this forest.

19、每一本书都有目录。Each book has its own contents.

20、昨天晚上我家的孩子在院子里野餐。

Yesterday evening,our children had a picnic in the yard.

21、危险经常出现黑暗的地方。Risk often appears in darkness.

22、手提包上的带子很容易坏。The straps of the hanbags are easy to break.

23、我一回到家,我的小狗就向我冲过来。When I come home,my puppy rushes up to me.

24、我看见两个男孩坐在操场边上翻着一个书包。 I see two boys sit at the edge and rummage a schoolbag.

25、在争抢中,硬币掉了一地。In the struggle,the coins dropped on the floor everywhere.

26、在争抢中,一个男人气喘吁吁地跑了过来。 In the struggle,a man ran over here out of breath.

27、我和家人去森林里野餐。My family and I go to have a picnic in the forest.

28、我跑得上气不接下气,终于赶上火车了。 I ran out of breath and at last I caught up the train.

Lesson 45

1、我们经常喜欢说某个人没有良心。

We often like saying that a certain people doesn't have conscience.

2、我们经常被教育做人要有良心。

We are often taught that as a person,we need to have a good conscience.

3、良心在我们的心里不在我们的眼里。Conscience is in our hearts,not in our eyes.

4、一位村民昨天丢了300元。 A villager lost three hundred Yuan yesterday.

5、我是其中一位村民。I was one of the villagers.

6、每一个村民都想知道她的钱是否被偷了。

Every villager wonders whether her money was stolen.

7、村民们都不愿意看到这样的事情发生。 All villagers don't want to see this thing happen.

8、他一边打扫房间一边听音乐。He listened to music while cleaning the room.

9、我一边做作业一边喝水。I drank some water while doing my homework.

10、问别人存款是不礼貌的行为。

Asking somebody about his savings is an impolite manner.

11、我总是没有存款。I haven?t got any savings.

40

联系合同范文客服:xxxxx#qq.com(#替换为@)