1. The no. 12 bus __________ to the Town Hall and not to the station.
A. has come
B. has been going
D. is going
2. Don't use that pen. It __________ smoothly .
A. didn't write B. don't write
D. isn't write
C. doesn't write
3. If it __________, I won't go for a walk.
A. rains B. will rain C. rained 4. The child is playing while his mother __________ dinner.
A. cooked B. cooks
C. was cooking
D. is cooking D. rain
5. He __________ in a cotton factory these day.
A. is working B. works working
6. Don't turn off the light I __________a report now.
A. have been reading
C. am reading
D. have read
C. will be working
D. has been
7. John __________ the first party in his life tomorrow night.
A. is given giving
8. My uncle __________ to see me. He'll be here soon.
B. is coming
C. had come
B. is giving
C. has given
D. has been
9. At this moment I __________ we have a good chance of victory.
B. am feeling
D. am felt
10. My uncle never __________ a hat even in winter.
A. is wearing
B. are being worn
11. By next December, I __________ fifty-five.
A. will have to be B. will have been 12. Look at these black clouds __________.
A. It'll rain
D. It is to rain
B. It's going to rain
C. It'll be raining
C. will be being
D. shall be
13. Look out! That tree __________ fall down.
A. is going to
B. will be
14. \ \
A. I'd be I'm
15. We __________ for Shanghai tonight.
A. are starting B. starts
D. have started
B. I'll be
C. I've been
16. I think she __________ right now.
C. is reading
17. Before long, he __________ all about the matter.
A. will have forgotten B. will forget
18. We don't go unless you __________ soon.
A. had come
C. has said
D. has been saying
19. Do be quiet! I'm trying to hear what the man __________.
A. says saying
20. Smith__________ his friends for money.
A. often ask asked
21. Twelve inches __________ one foot.
C. is making
D. will make
B. is often asking
C. often asks
D. has been
B. is saying
C. has said
D. has been
22. While Connie __________ a baseball match, her sister is typewriting a letter in her office.
A. Has watched B. watches
C. is watching
D. has been watching
23. James Watt __________ the steam engine
A. was inventing B. invented
C. had invented
D. has invented
\ A. got
D. has got
A. He's lived B. He's living 26. I __________ him a lot during the past two weeks.
B. have seen
C. He lives D. He lived
C. had seen D. am seeing
27. They can't leave until they __________ their work.
B. are doing
C. have done
D. had done
28. Will you please lend me the book when you __________ it?
A. will finish
B. have finished
C. will have finished D. finishing
29. Is that the first time you __________ Beijing?
A. have visited B. would visited
D. have been visiting
30. She has worked in this factory __________.
A. after 1968
B. in 1968
C. since 1968
D. for 1968
答案：1—5 C C A D A 6—10 C B B A D 11—15 D B A D A 16—20 C B D B C 21—25 B C B D A 26—30 B C B C C
31 - Thank you ＿＿＿ the beautiful flowers! - Not at all.
A in B on C at D for
32 Can you answer this question ＿＿＿ English? A by B in C with D from
33 Look ＿＿＿ the map ＿＿＿ China ＿＿＿ the wall, please. A after, of, in B at, of, in C after, in, on D at, of, on
34 - When did Mr Green arrive in London?
- He arrived there ＿＿＿ the evening of December 6th. A at B in C on D to
35 We won the relay race. And there was a big smile ＿＿＿ our teacher's face. A off B near C on D between
36 The twins got on well ＿＿＿ their classmates. A to B in C with D about
37 - Please remember to come to my birthday party. - I see. I'll come ＿＿＿ Saturday evening. A in B at C on D for
38 Let's hurry， or we'll be late ＿＿＿ school A to B at C with D for
39 They will have a maths test ＿＿＿ two days A for B at C in D after
40 My brother joined the army ＿＿＿ A 1989， March B in March， 1989 C March， 1989 D 1989， in March
41 He couldn't work out the maths problem ＿＿＿ your help A without B under C for D with
42 Granny took one look at us ＿＿＿ her glasses A by B through C on D in
43 We had our breakfast ＿＿＿ a quarter ＿＿＿ seven A /， to B in， to C at， to D on， to 44 I learn French ＿＿＿ the radio every day A on B in C from D at
45 It's good manners to wait ＿＿＿ line A in B on C at D with
46 How many English words had you learnt ＿＿＿ last term?
A by the end of B at the end of C to the end of D till the end of
47 The manager was very satisfied ＿＿＿ his work
Ain B on C about D with 48 John hit Jack ＿＿＿ face
A on the B in the C on his D in his
49 I was born ＿＿＿ the night ＿＿＿ September 15， 1978 A in， on B at， on C at， in D on， of
50 It's a bad manner to laugh ＿＿＿ people when they are ＿＿＿ trouble
A over， in B at， in C in， at D at， for DBDCC CCDCB ABCAA ADBDB
Denny Crook was a famous photographer. He traveled all over the world, taking pictures for magazines and newspapers, and won many prizes.
“I’ll do anything to get a good photo,” he often said. “I’ll go anywhere at any time, even if it is (41).”
And he told the (42). He had photos of earthquakes, forest fires, floods and even wars. If something interesting happened, Denny went to photo it.
He was a married man and his wife often asked him to take her with him, but he always (43).”I’ll travel for my work, not for (44),” he told her . “You won’t enjoy yourself, and I won’t have (45) to look after you. Sometimes there’s not even anywhere to (46), and I have to sleep outside. I often don’t have a good (47) or a bath for days. You won’t like it.”
“Denny, I’m not a child,” his wife didn’t (48). “I can look after myself. Please take me with you the next time you go overseas.”
Denny did not say anything, but he (49) about it, and when he was asked to go to Africa he said to his wife, “You can come to Africa with me if you want to. I’ve got to take photos of wild (50) there. It should be interesting and not too uncomfortable.”
His wife was very (51), and at first she had a very enjoyable time. Then Denny went to off to (52) some lions to photo. His wife went with him, but before long they became separated. She walked down one path while he walked down the other.
Suddenly, Denny heard her (53). He ran back and saw her running toward him. A huge lion was chasing her.
Quickly Denny took his camera out of its case and (54) it at his wife and the lion. Then he shouted, “(55), woman! I can’t get you both in the picture!”
41. A. dangerous B. natural C. convenient D. impossible 42. A. lie B. reason C. news D. truth 43. A. allowed B. refused C. failed D. joked 44. A. wealth B. prize C. pleasure D. luck 45. A. money B. time C. interest D. ability 46. A. meet B. work C. shop D. stay 47. A. meal B. picnic C. room D. party 48. A. agree B. understand C. reply D. complain 49. A. worried B. forgot C. asked D. thought 50. A. land B. flowers C. animals D. people
51. A. confused B. excited C. surprised D. disappointed 52. A. find B. feed C. drive D. shoot 53. A. singing B. crying C. laughing D. cheering 54. A. threw B. fired C. showed D. pointed 55. A. Hurry up B. Look out C. Slow down D. Go ahead
【答案】41.A 42.D 43.B 44.C 45.B 46.D 47.A 48.A 49.D 50.C 51.B 52.A 53.B 54.D 55.C
56.The soldiers coming to help people in Yushu county are also ________（英雄）in my mind. 57.（既然）_________you agree with me,let's start together. 58.-You look slimmer and healthier than before.
-Yes,I_________ （更喜欢）sweet snacks to vegetables before. 59.No one can achieve anything without ___________（努力）.
60.You mustn't put the medicine __________（在……以内） children's reach. 答案：56-80 heroes since preffered effort[s] within