2、选择题答案使用2B铅笔填涂，如需改动，用橡皮擦干净后，再选涂其它答案标号； 非选择题答案使用0.5毫米的黑色中性（签字）笔或碳素笔书写，字体工整、笔迹清楚。 3、请按照题号在各题的答题区域（黑色线框）内作答，超出答题区域书写的答案无效。 4、保持卡面清洁，不折叠、不破损。不准使用涂改液、涂改胶带。
1. A. radio 2. A. cheese 3. A. airport 4. A. eight 5. A. hurry 6. A. through 7. A. worried 8. A. call 9. A. tool 10. A. head
B. rapid B. chemist B. sort B. bright B. fancy B. another B. wanted B. talk B. choose B. ready
C. value C. chicken C. form C. night C. July C. either C. loved C. half C. spoon C. great
D. angle D. chess D. forest D. enough D. lucky D. though D. stayed D. walk D. blood D. peasant II. 选择填空（本题20小题，每小题1分，共20分）
11. —How long does it take to get to the station?
英语试卷 第 1 页 （共 6 页）
—It’s walk. A. six minute’s
C. six minutes’
12. I often with my friends in English on line. A. say
13. — Brian tonight?
— Not yet. But I think he will be here soon. A. Have you seen B. Will you see
C. Are you seeing
14. Of these two handbags, I’d like to buy the one. A. less expensive B. expensive
C. least expensive
15. Little Dick to bed until his mother came back home. A. haven’t gone
B. doesn’t go
C. didn’t go
16. down the radio. Your sister is sleeping. A. Turn
B. To turn
17. Smartphones can Sina Weibo. A. use
18. you are! Can’t you get up a little earlier in the morning? A. How a lazy girl B. What a lazy girl C. How lazy girl 19. His family Europe next month. A. is going to
B. are going to
C. will go
20. Plenty of exercises will help you keep shape. A. on
21. The silk ______ _ soft. My mother likes it. A. is feeling
32. —Why are you late?
—My bike broke down. I had it . A. repaired
23. time do you spend online every day? A. How many
B. How much
C. How long
24. —Listen ! Helen is singing in the next room. — It _______ be Helen. She has gone to Beijing. A. can’t
25. —Have you ever been to Shanghai?
英语试卷 第 2 页 （共 6 页）
D. six minutes
D. Do you see
D. most expensive
D. will go
D. What lazy a girl
D. are going D. from
D. is felt
D. How soon
—Yes. I there last summer. A. have been
D. am going
26. China has the population in the world. A. smallest
27. The girl an English song in the next room is Tom’s sister.
A. who is singing
B. is singing
C. was singing
28. You drank beer last night. It’s bad for your health.
A. too many
B. many too
C. too much
D. much too
29. I am very happy ________ the opportunity the summer camp.
A. having; to join
B. to have; to join C. have; join
D. to have; joining
30. Our English teacher looks very young she is over fifty years old. A. as
C. as though
Farmers in New Zealand have got some strange ways of making money. They have not only planted crops but also 31 to hold sheep races. The races 32 for a year. During the past year 100,000 people have watched the races.
In a usual sheep race, half a dozen sheep run down the hill. Food is waiting for them 33 the foot of the hill. The sheep run so fast, 34 they haven’t eaten anything. According to a visitor, betting on sheep is more interesting than 35 on horses. “At the 36 everyone has studied the forms of the horses, and there are clear favorites, But nobody has heard 37 About these sheep!” The visitor 38 the races since two months ago.
Last week I stayed to watch the races and found it quite 39 . People around me were all very happy! Perhaps in the future riding a sheep will become a means of transportation 40 . 31. A. turned
B. will turn B. are
C. have turned C. have started
D. are turning D. have held
32. A. have been on
33. A. at B. on 35. A. having bet B. to bet
C. in D. under D. but D. betting D. horses’ race D. something D. enjoys D. expensive D. in New Zealand
34. A. that B. because 36. A. horse race B. horse races 37. A. everything B. anything 38. A. is enjoying B. has enjoyed 39. A. excited B. exciting 40. A. in China B. abroad
C. although C. bet
C. horse’s race C. nothing C. enjoyed C. cheap
C. all over the world
英语试卷 第 3 页 （共 6 页）
Have you rented a public bike today?
Hangzhou Bus Group, is the organization that operates the Hangzhou public bicycle transportation system. 85 citizens have used the public bicycles over 600 times in the past year. They won’t have to pay the 200-yuan deposit to use the bikes.
The public bicycle system has been running since May 2008. It is cheap and convenient. There are more then 1,600 public bicycle rental stations throughout the city, with more than 40,000 bicycles for citizens and visitors. To use the bikes, people will need to buy a stored value card at 20 Longxiang Qiao. They need to be older than 12 years old and need to show proper ID. The card should have 300 RMB on it. 200 of which is a deposit and the remaining 100 for rental fees. The bike is free for the first hour but costs 1 RMB an hour for the second hour, 2 RMB an hour for the third hour, and 3 RMB an hour after that.
The public bicycles are used an average of 100,000 times a day, with a historical one-day high of 200,000. If a rented bike travels an average distance of 2 kilometers, 7,500 tons of oil would be saved and CO2 emission would be reduced by 23,897 tons in a year.
41. How much deposit will a person pay if he used the public bicycles over 600 times in the past year?
A. 200 RMB
C. 300 RMB
42. Who can rent a public bike if he/she wants to visit the West Lake now?
A. Zhang Yang—He has used the public bicycles over 600 times in the past year but doesn’t have his card.
B. Wang Leyu—She has 300 Yuan and proper ID.
C. Shi Tingting—She is an eighteen-year-old student. She has a stored value card. D. Steven, an American tourist, takes his passport and money with him. 43. How much will Frank pay for renting the public bike in six hours? A. 9 yuan
B. 10 yuan
C. 18 yuan
D. 15 yuan
44. Where will I go if I want to buy a stored value card? A. 20 Longxiang Qiao. B. Hangzhou Bus Group.
C. Hangzhou public bicycle transportation system. D. More than 1,600 public bicycle rental station. 45. Hangzhou Bus Group .
A. has sold 40,000 bicycles to citizens and visitors since May 2008. B. used the public bikes an average of 100,000 times a day.
C. has saved 7,500 tons of oil and reduced CO2 emission by 23,897 tons in a year. D. has set up 1,600 public bicycle rental stations with more than 40,000 bicycles.
英语试卷 第 4 页 （共 6 页）