穿PRADA的恶魔 The Devil Wears Prada 中英文剧本

发布时间 : 星期日 文章穿PRADA的恶魔 The Devil Wears Prada 中英文剧本更新完毕开始阅读

Is she back? Am I fired?

她回来了吗?我被炒了吗?

I rarely say this to people who aren't me... 我很少对我之外的人说这话?

but you have got to calm down. 但你得冷静下来

Bloody hell! 该死!

Coat, bag.

外套,包

What's that? Oh, I don't want that. I'm having lunch with Irv.

那是什么?我不要了 我和俄弗一起吃午餐

I'll be back at 3:00. I'd like my Starbucks waiting.

我会在三点回来 到时还要一杯星巴克的咖啡

Oh, and if you don't have that Harry Potter book by then... 哦,如果到时还没有那本《哈里·波特》

don't even bother coming back. 你就别回来了

Hello. 喂?

Quit? Are you sure? 辞职?你确定?

I failed. She's gonna fire me anyway. 我完了,她肯定会炒了我

I might as well beat her to the punch. Wow. 还不如先辞职算了

Andy, good for you. Congratulations. You're free. 安迪,干得好 恭喜你,你自由了

Yeah. Well, listen, I'll call you later. Okay. 是啊,我呆会儿再打给你 好

Hello.

喂?

I'm brilliant. No, really.

我是天才,真的

Monuments should be erected in my honor. You didn't. 该为我立纪念碑 不会吧

Oh, yes. A friend of a friend does the cover art... 是的,一个朋友的朋友做封面设计

and she happens to have the manuscript. 她碰巧有那本手稿

Oh, no, 'cause that would mean that I actually did something right.

哦,不,那意味着我还是做对一件事了

It's just... Oh! 这真是?哦!

The thing is, Christian, I was just... 问题是,克里斯丁,我只是?

Look, you want this thing, you better hurry. I'll meet you at the St. Regis.

你还想要那东西的话就快点 去圣·理杰斯见我

Excuse me. 借过

Welcome to the St. Regis. May I assist you with anything? Oh. Yes.

欢迎来圣·理杰斯,能为您服务吗? 哦,是的

Uh, I'm meeting someone at the King Cole Bar. Right this way.

我在科尔国王酒吧约了朋友 这边请 Hi.

You have one hour. Thank you.

你还剩一个小时 谢谢你

One copy. What are my twins gonna do with that? Share? 只有一本手稿 双胞胎该怎么办?一起看?

Oh, no, I made two copies... 哦,不,我已经做成两本

and had them covered, reset and bound so that they wouldn't look like manuscripts.

装订好并添加了封面 那样看起来就不会像手稿

This is an extra copy to have on file. You know, just in case. 复制成一模一样的两本 你知道,以防万一

Well, where are these fabulous copies? I don't see them anywhere.

嗯,那么装订好的两本手稿在哪呢? 我怎么没看到?

They're with the twins, on the train on the way to Grandma's.

双胞胎已经在去外婆家的火车上开始看了

Is there anything else I can do for you? 还有什么需要我做的吗?

Mm-mmm. That's all. 就这些吧

Okay.

好的

Hey. Hey. I went to Dean & Deluca.

嘿,嘿,我去了狄恩德鲁卡超市

{\\an8}狄恩德鲁卡超市 - Dean & Deluca 纽约顶级超市

Man, they charge, like, five dollars a strawberry there. 天!那里的草莓居然要五块钱一颗

But I figure since you quit your job... 可我想既然你辞职了?

we should celebrate. 我们应该庆祝一下

Listen, Nate. Wait a minute.

这个,内特 等等

You quit your job, but you're still working on the twins' science project?

你都已经辞职了 怎么还在替双胞胎做作业?

Well, that's big of you. 你可真伟大啊

Okay, after we talked, I realized... 给你打完电话后,我觉得?

it doesn't make sense throwing away all those months of

hard work.

都辛苦了好几个月 就这么放弃实在是不应该

I just had a moment of weakness, that's all.

不过是因为感到一时的无助 所以?

Yeah, well, either that, or your job sucks and your boss is a wacko.

是,是,要不然就是因为 你那糟糕的工作和变态的老板

All right. Whatever. It's your job. 好吧,随便你,这是你的工作

Nate.

内特

Come on. 别这样

I'm still the same person I was.

我还是原来的我

I still want the same things. Okay? 我想要的一直没变

Mm-hmm. I promise. Same Andy, better clothes. 我保证,内容不变,只是包装更好

I like the old clothes. 我比较恋旧

Really? 是吗?

Well, what about these necklaces? Do you like them? 那这些项链怎么样? 你喜欢吗?

No? And this dress, it's new.

不?那这条裙子呢?这可是新的

Well, there is one other thing that's new... 这个,还有这样东西也是新的?

that I thought you might like. 我觉得你可能会喜欢

But, uh... What about this? 不过?这个怎么样?

You don't like it. I should better do... 你不喜欢 我还是去做?

No, no, no, no.

不,不

Is this number two look? This is number two? 这是第二款造型吗? 这是第二款?

Hi. Hi. All right. Turn around for me, darling.

嗨!嗨!好了,转过来,亲爱的

Oh, I get it. I get it. I get it. 噢,我懂了,我懂了

The piece is called \ 这是拍那组“都市丛林”,对吧?

Yes, the modern woman unleashes the animal within to take on the big city.

是,现代女性通过释放内在的野性 来征服城市

Good. Go. 好了,去吧

Sometimes I can't believe I talk about this crap all day. 我每天都在说些不知所云的废话

Bobby, come here. Let me see. Oh, thank you. 伯比,过来,让我看看 谢谢你

Make sure Miranda gets these as soon as possible. Mm-hmm.

尽快把这些样片送到马琳达手上 嗯

And tell her I switched in the Dior for the Rocha. 告诉她我让罗沙改拍迪奥了

Oh, great. Can't wait. Excuse me.

噢,真好,迫不及待哈 对不起

Can we adjust the attitude? I'm sorry. 态度能不能好点?对不起

Don't make me feed you to one of the models. I'm sorry. 别跟那些模特一个德性 对不起

It's a busy day. 今天太忙了

My personal life is hanging by a thread, that's all. 我的个人生活岌岌可危 所以?

Join the club. That's what happens when you start doing well at work, darling.

彼此彼此,亲爱的 这说明你的工作开始步入正轨了

Let me know when your whole life goes up in smoke. 等你的个人生活化为乌有的时候 记得通知我一声

That means it's time for a promotion. 那说明你要被提升了

No. All right, February, back of the issue.

不行 好了 言归正传,二月号背面

Did anybody speak with Salma's people yet? 你们和萨尔玛联系过吗?

Yes, but she'd rather do a summer cover because she has a movie coming out.

有的,但她更想做夏季刊的封面 来配合她新拍的电影

No. Also, I'm pulling the Toobin piece on the Supreme Court women...

不行 还有,图比做的那篇 关于最高法院里的女性?

woman. 不能上

And I need to see a new draft on that piece... 还有那篇关于选购整形手术医生?

about shopping for a plastic surgeon... It's dull. ?的文章要重写,太平淡了

And this layout for the winter wonderland spread. 还有这个“冬季奇境”折页的版面

Not wonderful yet.

一点都不新奇

Oh, okay. l-I'll look at it. 好的,我再考虑一下

What about Testino? Where are we on that? 泰斯蒂诺怎么样?进度如何了? {\\an8}泰斯蒂诺 - 摄影师

联系合同范文客服:xxxxx#qq.com(#替换为@)