穿PRADA的恶魔 The Devil Wears Prada 中英文剧本

发布时间 : 星期六 文章穿PRADA的恶魔 The Devil Wears Prada 中英文剧本更新完毕开始阅读

You know, I never understood... 我一直不明白?

why everyone was so crazy about Paris... 为什么每个人都为巴黎如痴如狂?

but... it is so beautiful. 但?巴黎真的很美

Mm. l-I can't. I'm sorry.

我不能,对不起

I can't. You know, Nate and I just split up a couple days ago, and I can't.

我不能,你知道的,内特和我 几天前才分开,我不能?

Ooh. I've had too much wine. 我喝太多酒了

And my hearing... vision... judgment's impaired. 我的听觉?视觉? 判断力都削弱了

No, I barely know you. I'm in a strange city. 我几乎不了解你 还在一个陌生的城市

I... am out of excuses. 我?想不出来借口了

Thank God. 谢天谢地

Yes. 搞定

Oh, shoot. 噢,惨了

Bonjour, madame.

早安,美女

Uh, what the hell is this? 这是什么东西?

What does it look like? It's a mock-up. 一看不就知道了 这是个样板

Yeah. Of?

是,什么的?

Of what American Runway will look like when Jacqueline Follet is the new editor in chief.

杰奎琳·芙蕾任主编后 美国版《天桥》的样板

Wh... They're replacing Miranda? 他们要把马琳达换了?

Yeah. And she's bringing me in to run all the editorial content.

是的,她还会让我负责 全部文字内容编辑

You're really surprised? 你大吃一惊吧?

Jacqueline's a lot younger than Miranda. She has a fresher take on things.

杰奎琳比马琳达年轻很多 看待事物会有一个更新的视角

Not to mention American Runway's one of the most expensive books in the business.

更不用提美国版《天桥》是 运营费最高的一本刊物

Jacqueline does the same thing for a lot less money. 杰奎琳主管的话会省很多钱

And Irv... Irv's a businessman, you know.

而俄弗?俄弗是个生意人

Miranda will be devastated. Her whole life is about Runway. He can't do that to her. 这会彻底毁了马琳达的,她把全部精力 都给了《天桥》,他不能那样对她

It's done. Irv's gonna tell Miranda after the party forJames. 已经做了 俄弗聚会之后 就会告诉马琳达

And she has no idea? 她完全不知情?

She's a big girl. She'll be fine. 她这么大个人了,会没事的

Shi... I have to go. 混?我得走了

Andy. 安迪

Andy, it's done. 安迪,已经决定了

Baby, it's done.

宝贝,已经决定了

I'm not your baby. 我不是你的宝贝

Allo. 喂

Oh! Oh! Thank God you're there.

噢!噢!谢天谢地你还在

Excuse me? I need to talk to you right away.

有事吗? 有件事要马上告诉你

It's aboutJacqueline Follet. 是关于杰奎琳·芙蕾

Shit! Oh, shit! Shit, shit, shit! 混蛋!混蛋!

Yes. Mr. Ravitz, I'm so sorry to bother you. I was wondering...

来了 你好,拉维兹先生,很抱歉打扰你 我想?

Have you completely lost your mind? 你是不是彻底失去理智了?

I need to talk to you. Do not disturb me again.

我有事告诉你 不要再打扰我

But, um, it's just for one... Miranda! 但是,只要一?马琳达!

Miranda. Miranda. Wait, I need to talk to you. 马琳达,马琳达 等等,我有事告诉你

Irv is making Jacqueline Follet the editor in chief of Runway.

俄弗打算让杰奎琳·芙蕾 当《天桥》的主编

Christian Thompson told me he's gonna work for her. 克里斯丁·汤普森告诉我的 他准备替她干活

Irv is going to tell you today. I thought maybe if I told you, that you could fix it.

俄弗今天就会告诉你 我想如果我早点通知你,事情还可以挽回

联系合同范文客服:xxxxx#qq.com(#替换为@)