Part 1 Listening（第一部分 听力）
Ⅰ. Listening comprehension（听力理解）（共30分）
A. Listen and choose the right picture（根据你听到的容，选出相应的图片）（6分）
1. ________ 2. ________ 3. ________ 4. ________ 5. ________ 6. ________
B. Listen to the dialogue and choose the best answer to the question you hear（根据你所听到的对话和问题，选出最恰当的答案）（8分）
7. A. In June. B. In May. C. In July. D. In March.
8. A. A teacher. B. A shop assistant. C. A shop manager. D. A bank clerk.
9. A. Clean the kitchen. B. Lay the table. C. Cook with Jenny. D. Enjoy the dinner.
10. A. Rainy. B. Sunny. C. Cloudy. D. Snowy.
11. A. At 1:00 p.m. B. At 2:00 p.m. C. At 3:00 p.m. D. At 5:00 p.m.
12. A. In the library. B. In the cinema. C. In the restaurant. D. In the book store.
13. A. Because they get lost again. B. Because he doesn’t feel very well.
C. Because the car needs repairing. D. Because he’s not sure how far they can go.
14. A. The woman lives in a house on Lake Street.
B. The woman doesn’t want to live with her roommate. C. The woman wants to share a house with Rob.
D. The woman and her roommate want to move into Rob’s house.
C. Listen to the passage and tell whether the following statements are true or false（判断下列句子是否符合你听到的短文容，符合的用“T”表示，不符合的用“F”表示）（6分）
15. When Jason opened the hotel room door in Hawaii, it was 10:30 p.m.
16. Jason walked out onto the balcony to breathe the warm and fresh night air. 17. Jason was a guest of Room 645 and was locked in his bathroom that night. 18. Jason climbed over to the balcony of the neighbour and asked for help. 19. The clerk of the front desk heard Jason’s shouts and came to help him. 20. From then on, Jason would possibly be more careful than before.
D. Listen to the passage and complete the following sentences（听短文，完成下列容。每空格限填一词）（10分）
21. You should know the lines so well that you needn’t ________ ________ forgetting them.
22. You can practice in an _________ ________ and make sure everyone can hear the word. 23. Most people agree that nerves（紧）are a good thing and actually _______ _______. 24. Besides walking, jogging, talking and staying alone, find out what _______ _______ to relax.
25. Do not forget to ________ ________ when you have done everything you can to prepare properly.
Part 2 Phonetics, Vocabulary and Grammar
Ⅱ. Choose the best answer（选择最恰当的答案）（共20分）
26. Which of the following word matches the sound /f??/?
A. fill B. fear C. fair D. feel 27. The students are planning to have ______ outdoor barbecue party next week. A. a B. an C. the D. / 28. This shopping mall is quite empty. There are _____ people here.
A. few B. little C. many D. much
29. Please connect the speakers _____ the CD player so that we can hear the songs clearly.
A. by B. of C. at D. to 30. ---Does this story book belong to ______? ---No. I left mine at home.
A. you B. your C. yours D. yourself
31. Amy _____ shares her happy moments with Cathy. They are best friends.
A. always B. hardly C. never D.
32. All passengers ______ go through safety check before they take the underground. A. can B. may C. must D. shall
33. The comic strips should be full of action to keep the readers ______. A. interests B. interesting C. interested D. interest
34. Jennifer sent several emails to Mary. Unluckily, _____ of them reached her. A. both B. neither C. all D. none 35.“Don’t take your _____ dictionary without asking. You should ask him first.”The teacher said.
A. classmate B. classmate’s C. classmates D. classmates’
36. The more colourful the picture in our mind is, the ______ we will remember the word.
A. good B. well C. better D. best 37. Our government enables us ______ home safely when we’re in trouble, wherever we are.
A. go B. going C. goes D. to go
38. Nancy _______ lots of work for the school union since she went to university. A. did B. will do C. has done D. had done
39. Many journalists _______ the police about the international case a while ago. A. interviewed B. interview C. are interviewing D. had interviewed 40. ______ important it is for teenagers to imagine freely in their life! A. What B. What a C. What an D. How
41. Online games are very interesting, ______ children can’t spend too much time on it.
A. and B. but C. so D. or 42. My father asked,“______ wallet is this? I found it on the table.”
A. What B. Which C. Who D. Whose
43. ---______ can the next-generation Fuxing train run? ---It can run up to more than 400 km an hour.
A. How long B. How fast C. How far D. How soon
44. ---Please give my best wishes to your parents. ---___________.
A. Thank you, I will. B. Not at all. C. Don’t say so. D. Yes, I do. 45. ---_____. ---Well done!
A. Sorry for keeping you waiting so long. B. How are you getting on with your work?
C. I passed an important test yesterday. D. Why not go to the cinema with me?
Ⅲ. Complete the following passage with the words or phrases in the box. Each can only be used once（将下列单词填入空格。每空格限填一词，每词只能填一次）（共8分） A. continues B. serious C. apply D. strong E. wild Animal bites
If an animal bites you, you can wash the part with soap and water and ___46___ the wound with a clean cloth if it is a bleeding. Bites by ___47___ animals like bats, rats and foxes may cause terrible diseases. If this happens ask for advice from a doctor.
Although they are scary, nosebleeds are not strange in children and they usually aren’t ___48___. Let the person sit up with his or her head forward. Do not let the person lean back as this may cause coughing. Press the soft part of the nose for at least 10 minutes. If the nosebleed ___49___ after this, ask for advice from a doctor.
A. gently B. ambulance C. immediately D. care E. agent
Although insect stings can be awful, they usually don’t require treatment by a doctor. They still need emergency（紧急）medical ___50___. If a bee stings the person, remove it ___51___ with a hand. Wash the part with soap and water. Use ice or a cool wet cloth to make it less painful. If there are any signs of getting worse, call a(n) ___52___.
Find the knocked-out tooth. Wash the tooth in milk or salt water. Store it in milk until you get to the dentist. Ask for help from a dentist or go to an emergency room ___53___. It may help you save the tooth.
Ⅳ. Complete the sentences with the given words in their proper forms（用括号中所给单词的适当形式完成下列句子，每空格限填一词）（共8分）
54. A survey shows __________ work six hours on average on weekdays.（German） 55. He is excited that _________ amazing performance in the game attracted people’s attention.（he）
56. We still need ________ more assistants for the teen center library.（second） 57. My father told me that he was tired because of the _________ of the lecture.（long） 58. In _________ years, Alipay is more and more popular all over the world.（recently） 59. Hardworking children are more likely to _________ in the future.（success）