穿PRADA的恶魔 The Devil Wears Prada 中英文剧本 联系客服

发布时间 : 星期一 文章穿PRADA的恶魔 The Devil Wears Prada 中英文剧本更新完毕开始阅读

Well, I've already messengered your outfit over to the shoot.

我已经发短信通知 把您的衣服送去杂志社了

Fine. And, Andrea, I would like you to deliver the Book to my home tonight.

好的,安吉丽雅 我想让你今晚把书送来

Have Emily give you the key. Mm-hmm. 让艾米莉给你钥匙 嗯

Guard this with your life. Of course.

用生命来保管这个 当然

You know, if I can deliver the Book, that means I must have done something right.

你知道吗,如果我能够去送书 就意味着我一定做对了什么事

I'm not a psycho.

我不是变态

Oh, and, you know, she called me Andrea?

哦,知道吗? 她叫我安吉丽雅

I mean, she didn't call me Emily, which is... Isn't that great? 她没叫我艾米莉 这样?是不是很棒?

Yeah, whoopee. Right. 是啊,万岁

Now, it's very important that you do exactly what I'm about to tell you.

现在听好我要告诉你的每一句话

Oh. Okay. 哦,好的

The Book is assembled by 10:00, 10:30... 十点至十点半,书会被剪辑好

and you must wait around for it until then. 你必须一直等到书完成为止

You will be delivering Miranda's dry cleaning with the Book.

你将马琳达干洗的衣物和书一起送去

Now, the car will take you straight to Miranda's townouse. 司机会直接把你送去马琳达市中心的住处

You let yourself in.

你开门进去

Andrea. You do not talk to anyone. 安吉丽雅,你不能和任何人说话

Do not look at anyone.

不要看任何人

This is of the utmost importance. You must be invisible. 这是至关重要的 你必须变成隐形人

Do you understand? Uh-huh.

明白了吗? 嗯

You open the door and you walk across the foyer. 你打开门,穿过门庭

You hang the dry cleaning in the closet across from the staircase.

把衣服挂在楼梯对面的衣橱里

Uh... And you leave the Book on the table with the flowers.

呃 再把书放在有花的桌子上

Shit! It's that door to the left.

该死! 是左边那扇门

Okay. 好的

Thank you. 谢谢

You can give the Book to us. Shh. Which... Which table? 你可以把书给我们 嘘,哪张桌子?

It's okay. Come on up. No, I can't. I can't.

没关系,上来吧 不,我不能上去

What? It's okay. Come on. 什么?没关系的 来啊

Yeah, come on. It's okay. Please stop talking. 是啊,来啊 没事的 拜托别说了

Or you can bring the Book upstairs. Emily does it all the time.

你可以把书带上来 艾米莉经常这么做

She does? Right. She does, all the time.

有吗?是啊,她经常这样

Yeah? Okay. 是吗?好吧

what did you expect me to do, walk out in the middle of a cover shoot?

你要我怎么做 在封面拍摄途中溜出来?

I rushed out of an investment committee meeting... 我从投资协会的会议中冲出来?

and I sat there waiting for you for almost an hour. 坐在那里等了你近一个小时

I told you the cell phones didn't work. Nobody could get a signal out.

都说了手机没信号,所有人都没信号

I knew what everyone in that restaurant was thinking... 我知道餐厅里的其他人怎么想的?

there he is, waiting for her again. 看他,又在等她

Okay, okay! Okay, okay. Oh, no. Shh! 好吧,好吧! 哦,不,嘘!

It really wasn't that big a deal. I promise. 事情没那么严重,我发誓

The twins said hello, so I said hello back.

双胞胎说你好,我也说你好

Then I went up the stairs to give her the Book and... You went upstairs?

然后我上楼给她书,然后? 你上楼了?

Oh, my God. Why didn't you just climb into bed with her and ask for a bedtime story?

哦,天哪,你干脆去她床边 让她念故事算了!

Okay, I made a mistake. I know. 行了,我知道错了

Andrea, you don't understand. 安吉丽雅,你不明白

If you get fired, that might jeopardize Paris for me. 如果你被炒,我就去不成巴黎了

If that happens, I will search every Blimpie's in the tristate area until I track you down.

真要是那样,我会追杀你到天涯海角

She's gonna fire me? 她会解雇我?

I don't know. She's not happy. 我不知道,她很不高兴

Andrea?

安吉丽雅?

Miranda, about last night, I... 马琳达,关于昨晚,我?

I need the new Harry Potter book for the twins. 我要给双胞胎新的《哈里·波特》

Okay. Okay. I'll go down to Barnes & Noble right now. 好的,好的,我马上去书店买

Did you fall down and smack your little head on the pavement?

你在人行道摔伤脑袋了?

Not that I can recall. 我不记得有啊

We have all the published Harry Potter books. The twins want to know what happens next.

我们有所有已经出版的《哈里·波特》 双胞胎想知道接下来会怎么样

You want the unpublished manuscript? 你要未出版的手稿?

We know everyone in publishing. It shouldn't be a problem, should it?

我们和众多出版界打交道 这应该不是问题,对吗?

And you can do anything, right? 你会尽你所能的,对吗?

Yes, Bobbsey. I know, baby.

是的,小波波 我知道,宝贝

Mommy's working very hard to get it for you.

妈妈已经尽全力帮你去找了

She doesn't get it. 她是故意的

I could call frickirJ.K. Rowling herself. I'm not gonna get a copy of that book.

就算有 J·K·罗林的电话 我也要不到那本书 {\\an8}J·K·罗林 - 《哈里·波特》的作者

My girls are leaving on the train for their grandmother's at 4:00...

我的孩子会坐四点的火车去见她们的外婆

so the book better be here no later than 3:00. 那书最晚要在三点弄到手

Of course! And I would like my steak here in 15 minutes. 当然! 十五分钟内准备好我的牛排

No problem! 没问题!

Okay. I have four hours to get the impossible manuscript. 好了,四个小时内得到不可能得到的手稿

Smith & Wollensky's doesn't open until 11:30. How am I gonna get the steak?

SW 牛排店十一点半才开门 要去哪儿买牛排?

Okay. I will be back in 15 minutes. 好吧,我十五分钟内回来

Wish me luck! No. Shart.

祝我好运 霉运送给你

Yes, yes, yes, yes. I've been on hold. It's for Miranda Priestly.

好的,好的,我还在 这是马琳达·皮斯里的要求

It's very important. 非常重要

Yes, I know it's impossible to get... 是,我知道这不可能?

but, well, I was wondering if you could make the impossible possible...

所以我才问你如果可能的话?

if that's at all possible.

?是不是能将不可能变成可能 {\\an8}SW 牛排店

Yes, I'm calling about the Harry Potter manuscript. 是,我打电话询问《哈里·波特》的手稿

Uh, no. Unpublished. 哦,不,是未出版的

Not a chance? 没门?

Tell her that it's for Miranda Priestly. 告诉她是马琳达·皮斯里要求的

'Cause I think it makes a difference. 能重新考虑吗?

《纽约人》 克里斯丁·汤普森

Let me call you back.

我等会儿打给你

You probably don't remember me. We met at James Holt's party.

你可能不记得我 我们在詹姆斯·浩特的聚会上见过面

I'm Miranda Priestly's assistant.

我是马琳达·皮斯里的助理

The Harry Potter manuscript? Oh, you're kidding. 《哈里·波特》的手稿?开玩笑吧

Uh, sorry to ask, but I'm desperate. 抱歉打扰,但我也是穷途末路了

Just tell her it can't be done. You'll have to come up with a Plan \

就跟她说不可能,让她提其它方案

Well, this is Miranda Priestly we're talking about. 我们在谈论的是马琳达·皮斯里

There is no Plan \ 不可能有其它方案 只有按照她的方案办