穿PRADA的恶魔 The Devil Wears Prada 中英文剧本 联系客服

发布时间 : 星期一 文章穿PRADA的恶魔 The Devil Wears Prada 中英文剧本更新完毕开始阅读

An accessory is merely a piece of iconography... 装饰品代表了你的形象

used to express individual identity. 展示你的个性

Oh! And it's pretty. That too.

哦,太漂亮了 那个也是

Yeah. But the thing is, it turns out there is more to Runway than just fancy purses.

没错,而且《天桥》不仅仅代表漂亮包包

Look, here's an essay byJay Mclnerney, a piece byJoan Didion.

看,这里有杰·麦克伦尼的评论 裘安·迪迪昂的作品 {\\an8}杰·麦克伦尼、裘安·迪迪昂,都是美国知名作家

Even an interview with Christiane Amanpour.

还有对克里斯狄昂·阿曼普的采访

{\\an8}克里斯狄昂·阿曼普 - CNN 频道国际部的主编

Looks like someone's been drinking the Kool-Aid. What do you...

某个人的嘴巴抹了蜜了 你怎么?

I got it. It's... Yup, the Dragon Lady. 在我这里 是?是女魔头

Oh, Miranda? Let me talk to her. 哦,马琳达? 让我跟她说

I need that. I'll tell her to get her own scrambled eggs. 我要接 我告诉她让她自己做炒鸡蛋

Lily, no, no, no! Put that thing up! I was gonna answer it! 莉莉,别!把那东西翻起来 我要接那个电话

It's gonna make... Give me the... phone. 不然会? 把手机给我

Hi, Miranda. 你好,马琳达

Ooh. Shh. Absolutely.

哦,嘘! 没问题

Shh! Uh-huh. I'm leaving right now.

嘘! 嗯,我现在就去

You know, you guys didn't have to be such assholes. 你们几个有必要这么混账吗?

Um, excuse me.

呃,对不起

I'm looking forJames Holt. 我找詹姆士·浩特

Um, that's him right there. 他就在那里

Oh. Thanks. No problem.

哦,谢谢 没关系

I put my stuff out there, and I pray they improve. Really? 我把东西放那儿,祈祷他们能有所改善 是吗?

Excuse me. Hi. 打扰了 嗨

I'm Andy. I'm picking up for Miranda Priestly.

我是安迪 我来取马琳达·皮斯里的东西

Oh, yes. You must be the new Emily.

哦,是的 你就是新的艾米莉?

Nice to meet you. 很高兴认识你

Oh, let me see that bag. Very, very nice. Ah. 让我看看那包 非常漂亮

Distressed, studded leather, pieced by hand, finished with a metallic fringe.

仿旧款式,铁钉皮革,手工缝合 金属撬边

Very nice, indeed. Who made that fantastic thing? 真是漂亮极了 这是哪位大师的杰作?

You.

Hmm. Duh. This way. 嗯,没错 这边请

Uh, here we go. 给

It's a sketch of Miranda's dress for the benefit.

是马琳达参加慈善会穿的连身裙的草图

Also the centerpiece of my spring collection. Top secret stuff.

还有我春季设计的主打款式,高度机密

I'll guard it with my life. Please do. 我会誓死护驾 拜托了

Come on. You're working for Miranda Priestly now. 来 你现为马琳达·皮斯里工作

You must be in desperate need of hard liquor. 你肯定需要一杯酒

Excuse us, girls. 借过

She'll have the punch. 给她一杯鸡尾酒

It's deadly. Have fun.

会让你神魂颠倒,好好享受

He's right, you know. Hmm? 他说得没错 什么?

The punch. I drank it at James's last party.

鸡尾酒 我在詹姆斯上次聚会时喝过

I woke up in Hoboken wearing nothing but a poncho and a cowboy hat.

在赫伯肯醒来时只穿了斗篷和牛仔帽

Wise. 很明智

Uh, hi. Christian Thompson. 你好 克里斯丁·汤普森

Christian Thompson? You're kidding. 克里斯丁·汤普森? 开玩笑

No, you're... You write for, like, every magazine I love. 不是,你?你写的杂志我都很喜欢

I actually... I reviewed your collection of essays for my college newspaper.

事实上,我看过你在大学时写的稿子

Did you mention my good looks and my killer charm? 有没有说我一表人才,英俊潇洒?

No, but... What do you do?

没有,但? 你现在做什么?

Oh. Well, I want to work for somewhere like The New Yorker or Vanity Fair.

哦,我想在其他地方工作 像《纽约人》或者《都市生活》

I am a writer too. Is that right?

我也是个作家 是吗?

Mm-hmm. I should read your stuff. Why don't you send it over?

嗯 我该看看你写的东西 不如你寄些过来给我

Yeah? 行吗?

That would be... Thank you. That would be great. 那真是?谢谢,真是太好了

But actually, right now, I'm working as Miranda Priestly's assistant.

不过现在,我是马琳达·皮斯里的助理

Oh, you're kidding. Well, that's too bad. 你开玩笑,那样太糟糕了

That's... Whoa. You'll never survive Miranda. 那?天哪,你肯定吃不消马琳达的

Excuse me? Well, you seem nice, smart. 为什么? 你看上去很善良、聪明

You can't do that job. 你不适合那个工作

Gotta go. 我得走了

Okay.

好吧

Well, it was very, very nice to meet you, Miranda girl. 非常非常荣幸认识你,马琳达女孩

Emily? 艾米莉?

Call James Holt's office. Tell them I want to move the preview up to today at 12:30.

给詹姆斯·浩特办公室打电话 说预展提前到今天十二点半

Tell everybody else. Be ready to leave in half an hour. 告诉大家 半小时内准备好

But we're not expected until Tuesday. Did she say why? 但那应该在周二 她说为什么了吗?

Yes. Yeah, she explained every detail of her decision making.

是的,关于她的决定 她解释了所有细节

And then we brushed each other's hair and gabbed about American Idol.

然后我们互相给对方梳头 像美国偶像一样说话

I see your point.

我懂你的意思了

what's a preview anyway? Good morning, Miranda.

预展到底是什么? 早上好,马琳达

Miranda insists upon seeing all the designers'collections... 马琳达坚持要求在会展前

before they show them. 看所有设计师的作品

Great to see you. Hello, James.

很高兴见到你 你好,詹姆斯

And she tells them what she thinks? In her way. 然后她把想法告诉对方? 用她特殊的表达方式

Uh, this season really began for me with a meditation... 这季度的设计理念起源于我对?

on the intersection between East and west. ?东西风格合并的构想

There's a scale. One nod is good. Two nods is very good. 有个判定方法 点一次头是好,点两次是非常好

There's only been one actual smile on record, and that was Tom Ford in 2001.

唯一的一次微笑记录 是在二零零一年的汤姆·福特展上

An obi belt. 和服腰带

She doesn't like it, she shakes her head. 如果不喜欢,她就摇头

This is the dress that we have designed specifically and exclusively for you.

这是我们特地精心为您设计的晚装

Then, of course, there's the pursing of the lips. 当然,如果她紧闭嘴唇

Which means? 意思是?

Catastrophe. 大灾难

Just, uh... Just go.

走,快走

I just don't understand. I'm appalled. It's absurd. Appalled. 我就是不明白,太可怕了 荒谬,还有可怕

You deal with it. I'll talk to him.

你来解决 我会跟他谈的

So because she pursed her lips, he's gonna change his entire collection?

就因为她紧闭嘴唇 他就要更换所有设计?

You still don't get it, do you?

你还是不明白,是不是?

Her opinion is the only one that matters. 她的观点才是最重要的

Call my husband and confirm dinner. At Pastis? Done. 打电话给我丈夫确认晚餐 帕斯蒂咖啡馆?已经定好了

And I'll need a change of clothes. 我还需要换身衣服